BET SHADDDINGER *Updated Patient Funding Options. Several weeks ago our office sent you some information about our patient financing solutions for your behavioral treatment programs. We have added some additional features since then, and have included those in our overview below.
Please feel free to send me any questions you might have after reading through our overview. My contact details are in my email signature below.
Our goal is to help you treat those patients you are losing who cannot pay in-full for your treatments, services, programs, or those with insurance coverage but high deductibles.
The approval range with our patient financing options is significantly greater than mainstream solutions, approving patients with FICO scores up to 100 points lower to include sub-prime individuals. Also, our solutions payout 100% of your treatment fee with no transaction fees, regardless of applicant credit level.
We are not the lender, but the integrator. We are partnered with a variety of lending sources, not just one, which enables us to provide you a more dynamic and inclusive option for your cash-pay patients, in one simple application.
Our Patient Financing Approach | At A Glance
• Full credit spectrum approvals including sub-prime, FICO scores as low as 570 accepted
• 100% payouts from lenders, regardless of applicant credit level
• The lenders handle the administrative process, your staff is free
• Financing up to $50,000
• Interest rates start at 4.99%
• 6-21 months 0% interest for those patients that qualify
• No minimum revenue requirement
• No minimum years in business requirement
• No recourse responsibility to the provider
To request in-depth information about our patient financing approach, or to schedule an introductory phone consultation, email us at hello@OptimumPracticeFi.com with your desired day and time. We will learn precisely where you are, suggest the best approach for you, and cover our various pricing levels based on your needs.
Russell Beneke | Executive Assistant
T: (866) 790-7770
Bet Shaddinger - Owner of RISE.